ANTHONY’S SHADE SAILS
STANDARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Quotation is valid for one month only from date of issue.
• Clear access into and on site must be available at all times.
• Anthony’s Shade Sails does not take responsibility for existing fixing points that are already installed, or existing from previous shade sails.
• Foundations – where abnormal/unstable soil conditions and/or rock is encountered, any additional costs for jack hammering or removal of such will be incurred by the client.
• Soil from digging for posts is to be distributed in garden, or prior arrangement made with client as to where the soil should be deposited.
• Client must clearly identify location of all underground services, that is sewer, drains, water, power and phone etc, as any damage caused will be incurred by the client.
• All building permits/council approvals & certifications are the clients responsibility. Anthony’s Shade Sails has no responsibility for the above mentioned provisions.
• Single phase power and water t6o be made available on site by client.
• Client is responsible for any surface finishes, that is pavers, concrete, slate or any other special finish, unless specifically quoted by Anthony’s Shade Sails.
• Anthony’s Shade Sails undertakes to be responsible for any damage caused to property due to accidental misadventure by installers.
• All posts are galvanised steel, and powder coated in the colour of client’s choice.
• Anthony Shade Sails warrants workmanship for a period of 12 months, however no liability is accepted if the product is misused or not serviced as required.
• General maintenance will prolong life of cloth and fittings. Sails should be re-tensioned twice annually by a qualified professional. This includes Commercial 95, DRI-Z, and Rainbow shade cloth. Sails should be removed if there is cyclonic conditions.
• Final payment as per contract is due upon practical completion of work, that is when the fabric cover is fully installed and tensioned. Outstanding accounts will incur an additional charge of 2.5% per calendar month on the amount outstanding. If, after two calendar months, full payment has not been received, Anthony’s Shade Sails reserves its right to enter client’s premises and remove all materials supplied.
• Signing of quotation is acceptance of drawings, colours and sizes of sails and fixing points.
• Anthony’s Shade Sails will hold clients personally liable for all outstanding monies, including all recovery costs.
Recently we had a request from one of our landlords to obtain a quote for a shade sail to be installed at his property. We sent out requests to 3 or 4 companies & the only company who bothered to respond to us was Anthony’s Shade sails. They not only attended the property within a day they provide a very reasonable quote the very next day. Only 3 weeks after we approved the quote the shade sail was completed & installed . Our owner is very impressed with the quality of the sail & the service provided. I will be
Staff were great and I couldn't be happier with the double shade sale they built and installed over my children's playground!
Sensational service, very quick turn around, 100% happy with end product, Ladies in office very professional with my payment process. Would highly recommend to anyone.
Great service from everyone involved. We knew what we wanted & they made it happen. Very, very happy with the end result guys. Thank you all so much.
Anthony Shade Sails were fantastic. Showed up on time and completed a site check and designed a solution for our beach house that was complimentary to the structure. Price was very reasonable . The work was completed on time. Custom made shade sails are not do it yourself types. My wife and I couldn't have been happier with the quality and design. Quality product.
Thank you to the staff at Anthony Shade Sails. We're delighted with our new shade sail that was installed this week. The whole process was very easy and the turn around from quote to installation was very quick. The two installers that attended our job are a credit to your company, they were polite, happy, did not muck around, and got on with the job. The house looks totally different and modern. We love the outcome. Thanks again! - By