The Australian climate is too good to waste, from sunny afternoon BBQ’s to drinks on the veranda on a balmy summer’s evening, why not take advantage of the great outdoors.
Sometimes nature can be a little harsh so it’s nice to have somewhere to retreat. A canopy is a great way to enjoy the best of both worlds.
One of the biggest advantages a canopy has over a shade sail is that it can be vamped up to
We can think of way more, but here are 5 benefits of having outdoor canopies.
- A canopy is a great way to enjoy the great outdoors without any of the uncomfortable side affects from the weather. You can escape the wet weather and the harsh sun with ease.
- A canopy that is attached to your premises can prevent sun getting into your home, thus reducing the heat. This will assist with cooling down your home in the summer months and reducing the need for air conditioning.
- Love to entertain? A canopy can include lighting, fans, heaters and other electricals and is a great place to entertain.
- Canopies add usable real estate to your home. If you put your home on the market an outdoor area can give the perception that you have a larger living space and essentially add value.
- Why get wet on the walk to the car when you can install a canopy to cover your walkway. Don’t struggle bringing the shopping into the house in the wet when you can install a canopy that provides dry passage
Canopies are an excellent permanent shade solution, you can dress them up with fans, lights and heaters, or simply place them over your pool. Call Anthony’s Shade Sails on the Gold Coast on 07 5527 3368 to discuss all your shading options with us today.